Jumat, 25 Mei 2012

5/25 Uploads by 3amrepmike3

     
    Uploads by 3amrepmike3    
   
Mini Bin and Cart Update 5/12/12
May 24, 2012 at 3:16 PM
 
Accidentally deleted the original video, so here it is again.
Views: 0
0 ratings
Time: 11:18 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
WMs Last Old Pete ASL
May 24, 2012 at 12:26 PM
 
Well, the last one in all of SoCal anyway.. But Yes! ANOTHER Peterbilt 310! I am making it look like they are still everywhere with how many I have filmed, but I assure you I have been looking far and wide for them, they are by no means common anymore. This was filmed in the rural tuesday route in Agua Dulce CA. This truck teams up with a Mack LE Octo to clean up a tough set of routes. This truck will likely see its last days here, as these roads are enough to tear up the best of trucks, let alone a truck from circa 1991. This is an old style Amrep body with the old 'rail arm'. If you dont know why its called the rail arm, watch the top of the arm carefully when it extends, you'll then see why. (best seen at 3:02) This is one of the few left that has not been converted to the new style arm extention, making it that much more worthy of a video in my mind. Not to mention like half the residents here have manual bins which WM takes happily. Look at the grippers, the pads are doubled up so that it can grab even the smallest of manual bins, without a problem. Unless you have shit for brains and fill a manual bin half way with dirt (yes, thats what happened in the clip where the rubbermaid slipped out of the grippers) He then tagged it as too heavy and left, as he should have. And a huge thanks to the awesome driver! Super nice guy who warmed up to us after a few shots. This yard has people go out and film the drivers secretly to see if they are being safe on route when they <b>...</b>
Views: 625
17 ratings
Time: 09:24 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
From One Mega Hauler to the Next
May 22, 2012 at 3:44 PM
 
For those who dont know, I now have WM. Starts with my last day of service at my old house, and ends with the first day of service at my new house. I will be getting more of WM, but not a lot. Theres two dumpster collections because one was gotten the week before while I was moving things to the new house. I currently have a dumpster thats seen better days (bottom is about to rust through and its been on fire at least once) only 2 functional casters. Amazingly, both lids are still on it. lol I will be trading the dumpster for a set of carts in the near future. There is no separate greenwaste collection here, and I was unhappy to learn that recycling collection is every other week, not weekly. Si I will likely have 3 or 4 recycling carts now (I guess thats a bright side?) Well, its about time that AmrepMike can honestly say he has an AMREP collect waste at his house now... haha The Condor AFE is pretty neat too, but I wish it had Belted grippers rathen than standard mcneilus grippers. ASLs colllect Mondays and the FL comes around Thursdays.
Views: 119
10 ratings
Time: 14:48 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
Original Amrep Hardox Front Loader
May 22, 2012 at 3:03 PM
 
one of PVVD's front loaders. Featuring the original flat tailgate. I dont usually think this, but I think I like the idle sound more than the revv sound! lol but I am still glad he revved through the cycles. The ending shot turned out terrible since I was like 5 thousands miles away from what I was filming but oh well. Hope you guys enjoy it!
Views: 439
8 ratings
Time: 03:50 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
My Trip to Nevada
May 18, 2012 at 2:00 PM
 
We looked for the Amrep recyclers, but we couldnt find one before about 11 so we headed off to Waste Expo. The following day we saw the Scranton badged (New Way) RL but the lack of residents who recycle made filming there dang near impossible. Big thanks to Willie G. in the Republic Services python, real good guy. And to the RL crew and Boulder Disposal. Anyway, it was neat to see some of SSI Schaefer's new 'M series' being automated. These new 'M series' will replace the old 'B Series' carts. So if you have access to the old style SSI carts (B series) grab one while you can because from what I understand, they will stop production of them once the Lodi plant gets their M Series molds up and running.
Views: 381
10 ratings
Time: 07:28 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
WM/USA Waste Heil STARR ! !
May 16, 2012 at 6:27 AM
 
So heres one of the 3 remaining trucks from the old USA Waste fleet. This fleet at one time, consisted mainly of Peterbilt and Volvo Heil Rapid Rails and Heil Starrs. Now only 3 Starrs remain. This is one of few trucks I can watch over and over and still be entertained by. It effortlessly sweeps cul de sacs (unless cars park in the way..) And why do you need a 15 foot reach when you can just drive the truck wherever the carts are? I'm sure these trucks will be missed by the drivers when they are gone. Also if you have not yet seen 100Burrtec100s video of one of the other of these 3 trucks, check it out! Its over yonder in the related vids list. Thanks to him for confirming these are still around! I have been wanting to film these for the past 2 years. There not far from me, but theres a massive mountain in between my city, and this one. Kind of an issue..... haha Tractor # 100848 Trailer # 103771 Chassis make is Volvo Filmed in Chino CA - Tuesday route- also, this was filmed a few days prior to Christmas, which is why you see 2 people chillin on their roofs in the video, fiddling with their lights. haha
Views: 1924
17 ratings
Time: 09:17 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
Athens New Heil Rapid Rail ~ Greenwaste
May 16, 2012 at 6:27 AM
 
The only reason I filmed as much as I did of this truck, was because it has the somewhat unique Greensboro grippers, but they dont fold up like the 7000s do. We had filmed this truck before anyone else had posted videos of similar trucks, so to us it was a total surprise to see these grippers. The only carts this city *had* that we didnt get on film being collected are the Roto, Plastic Omniums (OP) and the Toters. Would have been neat to see one of the many 35gal cascades collected, but conveniently, none were in this area -_- As you can see this video is older because they hadn't yet done the roll-out and haven't replaced all these cool, old Consolidated and WM carts yet. Now all these are Rehrigs, along with the rest of Los Angeles County pretty much. I do like how this trucks grippers are far to powerful and crush the carts, but in all honesty, it needs to be adjusted asap. The rehrigs will surely show it if it not done soon haha Thanks to the driver! He jokingly said they should put us on the payroll because we were helping him out (pulling carts out from behind vehicles and such) in what looked to be one of the more pain in the ass parts of the route since the roads were cluttered with cars and nowhere to put carts other than the sidewalk behind said cars. lol
Views: 622
14 ratings
Time: 10:37 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
   
Mini Bin / Cart Update 5/12/12
May 16, 2012 at 4:58 AM
 
Theres 2 generic US style mini bins I didnt have in the video as they are filled with money and I didnt want to get them out. I also have the yellow 64 gal SSI Schaefer wheelie bin to bring to the new house as well which is not shown in this video. Heres the deal guys, I am willing to look...
Views: 265
9 ratings
Time: 11:18 More in Autos & Vehicles
   
     
 
This email was sent to asiasu7@gmail.com.
Delivered by Feed My Inbox
PO Box 682532 Franklin, TN 37068
Create Account
Unsubscribe Here Feed My Inbox
 
     
Free Phone Sex